Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bread!



The place where I work was kind enough to give us 12 days off. Unpaid. So I thought I would go to Thatcher for a visit. I have been doing all sorts of fun projects that needed doing. 

I also brought along my sewing machine but discovered when I got here that what I thought was my current project in the case was just a piece of the fabric. That will have to wait until next time.

I talked my mother into showing me how to shape loaves for bread. We all know what disasters my first attempts on my own were. I am happy to report that I learned well. My bread actually looks like bread should. And it tastes pretty yummy to boot. There may be hope after all!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I wouldn't go so far as to say there's hope, but well done! I want to cut the ends off both loaves and eat them with raspberry freezer jam.