Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Eastern Orthodox Easter, Birthday!

Today the Eastern Orthodox Church celebrates Easter. Their date differs from "ours" because they use the Julian calendar instead of the Gregorian to calculate the date. So Happy Easter again! It's not New Year anywhere that I know of.
28 years ago, on Easter Sunday lovely little Leah was born. I remember it like it was only 28 years ago.
I couldn't comment on this pic when she posted it on her blog. I think she looks like Wolverine's little sister in this shot.

Here we are comparing big pink bellies. Mine's just big. Hers has Nash inside. Gage makes this picture better. Gotta love him.

Happy Birthday, Leah. I love you and miss you.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for choosing the 2 most flattering pictures of me in existence. I'd also like to point out that Gage's finger is on the OUTSIDE of his nose, which is a rare occasion. I got a dishwasher and a nap for my birthday. How old am I!?

Tio Bruno said...

If I put a flattering picture of you up, nobody would recognize you! And they would doubt that it was really me that posted.