Thursday, February 19, 2009

Visit Done

Two of my beautiful daughters, one of my son-in-laws, and four of my magnificent grandchildren came to visit. We visited GG and Grandpa in Thatcher, as well as my two wonderful sisters and assorted nieces that either live there or dropped by on their way from one place to another and one I talked to on the phone. It was good to see everybody again. I just wish we could have had more time. And that I had taken more pictures. I had my camera, but didn't unsheath it but once. Sigh. Thanks, Mom & Dad, Anna, Kathy (especially for the mending!), Hank, Andrea, Emily, Beth, Julia and Paul.

2 comments:

Miranda W. said...

Sorry, we didn't get the 4 generation picture you wanted either. i brought a camera but didn't get it out much either. I know Leah got some photos and Kathy got a ton. I'm sure they'd share.

Julia said...

It was good to see you. This was my first visit to your blog. It was a pleasure, and very educational. Your eclectic music playlist is fabulous, too. Love you, uncle!