Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

I would be remiss if I let the day pass without counting my blessings. Mostly I am grateful for my amazing family and quirky friends. Sometimes they are one and the same. My life would be much poorer without them. Thanks to you all for just being you.
I spent Thanksgiving with my friend Maria. Her ex-husband Russ and their son Falcon joined us. A good time was had by all.


This is my new electric turkey fryer.

Only 40 minutes to cook!


Looks mighty tasty, eh?


Maria made everything but the turkey. It was great! Thanks, Maria.


Since the temperature had dropped way down into the upper 60's or lower 70's we had to build a fire to ward off the chill.

1 comment:

Natalie Jane said...

We had to light a fire to keep the pipes in the house from freezing. I miss warmth.